The three references form the Master Keys and Og Mandino referenced later, kept me moving forward in week 9. Between the old blue print and the happenings of life this week was a challenge. At times it felt as if a dense fog had moved in unannounced and I just could not work out what to do. It was as if these three quotes were a glimmer of hope, lighting the path to follow.
Hannel – The operator is inexperienced or inefficient, but practice and determination will overcome this defect.
Og Mandino – I will great this day with love in my heart. In silence and to myself I will say “I love you.” This will bring a smile to my face and unwrinkled my brow.
Hannel – The affirmation, “I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy”.
Every time I read this affirmation I sense a marginal growth of better understanding / clarification, and I am encouraged to push on. To help me clarify I have captured a larger understanding of each of the words
- Whole – complete, entire, full, total, uncut
- Perfect – faultless, flawless, seamless, unspoilt
- Strong – robust, sturdy, sturdy, durable
- Powerful – influential, commanding, authorities, controlling, great, mighty, formidable
- Loving – affectionate, tender, fond, devoted, caring, adoring, benevolent
- Harmonious – congruent, agreeable, balanced
- Happy – content, pleased, glad, joyful, blissful, ecstatic, delighted
Realising that I was the operator and that inexperience or inefficiency needs to be overcome with persistence and determination has been an encouragement tobe persistent in in entrenching the new blueprint.
The mental diet and no opinions has become a little easier by remembering to do as instructed by Og – In silence and to myself I will say “I love you.” I just need to keep reminding myself to be an observer and not just continue on autopilot.