I have written this blog to provide further insights to my journey and to serve as a reminder to myself.
This week we looked at how to use some unlikely tools to bring about change to our comfort zone. The tools are Fear, Guilt, Unworthiness, Hurt feelings and Anger. Before this was explained to us, we were referred to the following quote from Hannel;
15.3. Difficulties, in-harmonies, and obstacles, indicate that we are either refusing to give out what we no longer need, or refusing to accept what we require.
I was then reminded to give myself permission to give out what I don’t need or accept what I require.
Over the past 21 weeks we have learned (I have accepted these premises)
– Responsibility (I am responsible for ME)
– Proof that the world within creates the world without
– Comfort zone will control us until we control it
– Are you freeing or trapping your future you? . . . . . (I have to free the future me)
I can hear you asking, “So tell me more about the tools?” But I need to remind myself and the reader that “When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change”.
- Fear (can be seen as the bricks in the wall and rest as the mortar).
- Hurt feelings
These emotions / thoughts are manifesting as a direct result of my comfort zone being stretched. Traditionally I would respond the same way I have all my life, but now I am choosing to change, to expand my comfort zone and I know it will be uncomfortable. To equip us for this week we have been learning to be the observer in our lives and mastering the 7 Laws of the mind
- Law of Substitution – We cannot think of 2 things at the same time. If a negative thought enters our minds ~ try to think of God instead.
- Law of Relaxation – Mental effort defeats itself.
- Law of Practice – with practice of the correct things we improve. Perfect Practice Prevents Poor Performance.
- Law of Forgiveness – We must forgive everyone and anyone, justified or not.
- Law of Dual Thought – Thought is a combination of ideation and feeling. We can attach any feeling to a thought.
- Law of Subconscious – As soon as subconscious accepts the idea it becomes a demand and works constantly 24/7, to manifest demand.
- Law of Growth – what you think about grows
- Fear – gives us energy, focus and concentration
- Anger – gives us massive energy to change
- Unworthiness – keeps us on track (egos are off the path to our new reality)
- Guilt – is anger turned inward and it validates the good and that we know what to do
- Hurt feelings – remind us how much we care
I need to remember that the aim is to expand my comfort zone. So I need to SEE these tools, HOLD these tools, USE these tools and then MASTER these tools. As the Observer I push on to mastering them by using the 7 Laws of the Mind.